General Terms & Condition of Hire / Rentals
- All quoted rates are based on Hong Kong Dollar.
- Rental payments is payable in advance and is non-refundable.
- Security deposit (refundable) is payable upon collection of vehicle.
- Rental rates* already include license fee, Motor Insurance*, Car maintenance, unlimited mileage and Courtesy Car*.
- Rental rates does not include LDW* premium, Petrol, Parking Fees, car pick up /drop off charge, Traffic Fines and tolls.
- Car pick up/drop off is provided for free for all rentals exceeding one week.
- All Driver(s) of the rented car must be minimum 25 years old and possess a valid, unendorsed driver’s license with 2 years minimum driving experience.
- Smoking is strictly prohibited inside rental vehicle, an odor removal charge of up to HK$ 6,000 may be payable by Hirers failing to comply with this term.
- All driver(s) must be stated in the rental agreement as named drivers
- The Hirer/Driver is obliged to promptly report any accident, theft or vandalism involving the rented car to Venture Outsource Ltd (the owner) and the HK police immediately and a valid police report record is required. The Hirer/Driver should not admitting liability or guilt to any third party/parties without the owner’s consent and/or the consent of the owner’s appointed insurance agent. Failure to comply with this procedure may compromise or void all liability protection of the Hirer.
- The rented car can not be taken or driven out of the territories of the Hong Kong SAR.
- Other terms and conditions may apply according to the terms and conditions of the Rental Agreement.
*Rental rates are subject to change without prior notice
*Motor insurance and/or purchase of LDW* does not protect/cover missing items or accessories of the rented car (such as, but not limited to sound system; hubcaps, alloy wheels, spare tyres and tools, etc.)
*Purchase of LDW does not protect damage items (such as, but not limited to windscreen, paintwork and undercarriage) of the rented car caused by collision/impact without particulars of third parties other than the passenger(s) of the rented car.
*Courtesy car is provided only upon car break down or during car maintenance, but not necessarily be provided upon accident especially that are caused by the negligence of the rented car’s driver
Back to «Car Rental and Leasing Program»